Largest gall bladder Cyst on the earth surgically removed... Rare case operated in Wockhardt Hospital – Mira Road
Dr Imran Shaikh, Surgical Gastroenterologist and Consultant liver transplantation surgeon from Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road has likely set a world record by surgically removing world’s largest gall bladder cyst – measuring 36.57 cm and weighing 1.7 kg. The existing record is held by Dr. Jeevan Kankaria, who removed at 30-cm-long gall bladder cyst from Suman Rao’s stomach on August 10, 2016 at Jaipur.
Big congratulations to Dr Imran Shaikh and clinical team members who proved “Life wins”.
- Wockhardt starts e-consultation amidst lockdown31 Mar, 2020
- 83-Year-Old Woman Suffering From Heart Attack Successfully Treated With TAVR Procedure27 Feb, 2020
- Wockhardt Doctors Remove 1.5 Inch Bottle Cap Stuck In An Infant's Throat19 Feb, 2020
- Life Wins: Successful Brain surgery gave new lease of Life to a Ghana Student12 Feb, 2020
- 70 Year Old Businessman Heart Stopped Beating for 10 Minutes Was Revived by Wockhardt Team12 Feb, 2020
- New technique of joint replacement surgery a boon for elderly patients at Wockhardt hospital, Nashik30 Jan, 2020
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019