Dr. Malav Modi is a urologist with expertise in minimally invasive urology – endoscopic urology, advanced laparoscopic/robotic urology and urologic cancers.
His philosophy is rooted in the personalized approach to each patient coupled with the latest medical knowledge and innovations. He believes in a strong focus on the traditional doctor-patient relationship. He takes the time to ensure that all his patients are fully informed and are involved in the decision making process. He endeavors to deliver the kind of care that he would expect for his own family.
- Travelling fellowships by the Urological Society of India (USI) to Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and BP Koirala Institute of Medical Sciences, Nepal
- Awarded the Dr. H.S Bhat Gold medal for his efforts in the Urology Board certification exam conducted by the National Board of examinations (NBE)
- European Association of Urology
- American Urological Association
- The Urological Society of India
- Fellowship in Endourology and Uro Oncology under Prof. Andreas Gross
- Asklepios Klinik Barmbek, Hamburg
- This centre is certified by the Endourological society (ES), Société d´Urologie (SIU), and the European Board of Urology (EBU)
- Intensive training in Laparoscopic and Robotic Urology from IRCAD, Strasbourg, France