Dr. Kaleem Khan is one of India’s most talented and prominent internationally-trained dermatologists. He has also received formal training at the National Skin Center in Singapore in the use of lasers and cold steel surgery. Thereafter, he was trained as a Clinical Fellow at the University of Toronto under the guidance of internationally acclaimed Dermatologist Dr. Cheryl Rosen where he pursued a fellowship in Advanced Medical Dermatology.
1. Dermatosurgery : Experience in various surgical procedures including vitiligo surgeries, tattoo removal, Acne scar surgeries, ear lobe repair, nail surgeries, wart & molluscum removal, etc.
2. Aesthetic Dermatology
- Chemical peels : Worked hands on with various chemical peeling agents including-but not limited to Glycolic, Salicylic, TCA, Retinoic, Lactic and Phytic Acid and combination peels.
- Worked extensively with dermarollers and microdermabrasion for various indications.
- Experienced with the use of Lasers (ablative and non-ablative, fractionated and non-fractionated)and IPL for the treatment of various skin disorders.
- Experienced with the use of Botox and Dermal Fillers (basic and advanced indications) Have experience with newer technologies like Radiofrequency based machines and mesotherapy.
- Good experience with PRP treatment for various indications.
3. Histopathology: Skilled in taking skin and mucosal biopsies, and interpret their stained sections
4. Pediatric Dermatology: Extensive experience with pediatric dermatological conditions and their treatment
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists, and Leprologists (IADVL)
- Indian Association of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons (IACLS)
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI)
- Cosmetology Society of India (CDSI)
- International Society of Dermatology (ISD)
Advanced Medical Dermatology, Totonto .
- Hair Cosmetics. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol.2013;79:654-67
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2013;79:310-21
- Nail cosmetics. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2012;78:309-17
- Vulvar ulcer as a presentation of systematic Langerhans cell histiocytosis. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2011;77:177-9
- Isolated Crohn’s disease of the vulva. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Lepro. 2011;77:342-4
- Keratotic papules on the margins of palms. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Lepro. 2011;77:249-50
- Vulvar puritus for one year. Dermatology Online Journal 16(10):10
- Linear IgA bullons dermatosis of childhood: response to thalidomide. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2010 Jul-Aug;76(4):427-9
- Doc, I can’t taste my food! Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2010 May-Jun;76(3):296-7
- Primary cutaneous nocardiosis with cranio-cerebral extension: A case report . Dermatol online J.2009 Jun 15;15(6):8
- Specific Investigations in case of sexually Transmitted Diseases. Indian J Sex Transm Dis 2007;28:43-7
- Residents page-Clue cells. Indian J Sex Transm Dis 2007; 28 : 108-9
- Wooly Hair: A case report of 2 siblings Indian Journal of Pediatric dermatology
- Dissertation: Clinico-Epidemiological study of patients with polymorphous light eruption(PMLE) Dr. D.Y. Patil Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Navi Mumbai Guide: Dr. Sharmila Patil
- Quantitative analysis of change in skin parameters following use of Salicylic acid peels for melasma and photo-ageing in women. Kelkar College, Thane Guide : Dr. Sharmila Patil
- Prevalence of Metabolic syndrome in patients with Psoriasis. P.D. Hinduja National Hospital, Mahim. Guide: Dr. Nina Madnani
- Possible predictive factors of development of post-inflammatory hyperpigamentation in Indian Skin. P.D. Hinduja National Hospital, Mahim. Guide: Dr. Nina Madnani