International Fellowships & Training
- Hospital for Sick Children (SICKKIDS- Canada)
- Institute of Calot (France)
- Gillette’s Children Hospital, USA
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital (POSANA- Cour fellow)
- He has received training in Cerebtal Palsy Management from Gillette’s
- Children Hospital, USA.
- MBBS & Orthopaedic Residency from Mumbai, India
- FRCS in General Surgery in 1999 & subsequently the FRCS (Trauma & Orth) degree
from Intercollegiate Board, Edinburgh, UK in 2000.
- He has received the M. Ch. Orth from Liverpool.
- He pursued his Paediatric Orthopaedic Training Programme at the world renowned
Hospital for Sick Children (HSC- Toronto) under Dr. R B Salter. HSC has trained more than 300 Salter fellows in North America and around the world. He is one of the first Salter fellows to return to India .
- Scoliosis Research Society
- American Society of Cerebral Palsy
- European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society
- International Orthopaedic Symposium by Posana
Dr. Atul Bhaskar has a strong academic and research interest in Paediatric
Orthopaedics. He has several national and international publications in leading journal
and presented more than 50 papers of both at national and international fora on various aspects of children orthopaedics.
- He has presented 26 National/ International meetings.
- He has presented 5 surgical audit meetings.
- He has also written a book on “Paediatric Fracture Management”.