Abdominal bloating not only looks bad but can also cause physical discomfort.
- Too little fibre, fluids, and physical activity can lead to constipation, which can result in bloating.
- Food allergies and intolerances can cause gas and bloating.
- Eating quickly and not chewing your food well can cause air swallowing that leads to bloating
- The fizz in carbonated drinks (even diet ones) can cause gas to get trapped in your belly
- Chewing gum can also lead to swallowing air, which can cause bloating.
- Highly processed foods tend to be high in sodium and low in fibre, both of which can contribute to that bloated feeling
- Eating beans, they can cause that gassy feeling and even cruciferous family of vegetables, such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower.
- Instead of three big meals per day, try eating smaller meals more often. This can keep you free of the bloated feeling that often follows large meals
Natural Tips to prevent:
- Consume Some Plant-Based Probiotics.
- Chew On Fennel Seeds Or Drink Fennel Tea.
- Sip On Water with Freshly-Squeezed Lemon Juice.
- Drink Less Coffee.
- Eat Ginger Or Drink Ginger Tea.
- Do A Few Simple Yoga Moves
- Eat slowly, and consume smaller, more frequent meals
- Chew your foods well
- Drink beverages at room temperature
- Have your dentures checked for a good fit
- Increase physical activity during the day
- Sit up straight after eating
- Take a stroll after eating