Make your Diwali a Safe & Joyful one
- Avoid long loose clothes, as they are fast in catching fire.
- Strictly avoid using matches and lighters for bursting crackers for Diwali as they have open flames that can be dangerous.
- Never ignite aerial fireworks like rockets if there is any overhead obstruction present like trees and wires.
- Never ever leave a lit match, incense stick or sparkler near unused crackers.
- Never experiment with crackers or make your own fireworks.
- Avoid bursting crackers on the roads-it could cause a major road accident.
- Never ever light a cracker while holding it in your hand. See to it that you put it down and then ignite it.
- Don’t keep your face close to the cracker while trying to light it.
- Do not throw fireworks at people.
- Never give any firework item to small children.
- When crackers take time or do not ignite immediately, do not keep in trying to burst them. Move away immediately. Throw some water to diffuse them.
- Don’t burn crackers in crowded, congested places, narrow lanes, near sources of fire or inside the house.
- Don’t let children burst crackers unaccompanied by an adult. Keep an eye on them constantly.
Have a safe and joyful Diwali
You must be logged in to post a comment.