Dr Jimmy Mirani is a senior and experienced Consultant Medical Oncologist at Wockhardt Hospitals, South Mumbai — India. He has established himself in the field of medical oncology for more than ten years treating and managing cancer patients successfully. He has worked for several leading super specialty hospitals in and around Mumbai including the world-renowned Tata Memorial Hospital.
Dr Mirani is active member of Oncology team lead by Dr. Boman Dabar in Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai — India. Dr. Mirani has several clinical research and publications to his credit. He actively participates in various medical conferences sharing his in-depth experience and clinical experience in the specialty of oncology.
- He has attended & actively participated in the Largest Medical Camp in the World organized by
- D.Y Patil, mentioned in the Guinness Book of World Records and Limca Book of Records.
• Dr. Ketan Vagholkar, Dr. Jimmy Mirani, Dr. Urvashi Jain “Abdominal Manifestations of Dengue” JMSCRVolume 11 2 I IIssue||12||Page 3159-3162||December-2014
• Clinical practice and outcomes in advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumor: Experience from an Indian tertiary care center Subhadeep Bose, Anant Ramaswamy, Arvind Sahu, Omshree Shetty1, Saurabh S. Zanwar, Jimmy Mirani, Chaitali Nashikkar2, Vikas Ostwal S Bose, A Ramaswamy, A Sahu, OShetty, SS Zanwar, J Mirani, . South Asian journal of cancer 6(3), 110
• ASIAN CANCER SOCIETY Metastatic Colo-Rectal cancer Study Co-Principal Investigator from Tata Memorial Hospital (ongoing study) Principal investigator Dr Shailesh Shrikhande Co Principal Investigator Dr Vikas OstwalCo-PrincipalInvestigator Dr Jimmy Mirani
• Treatment of advanced gall bladder cancer in the real world – can continuation chemotherapy improve outcomes? Dr Shripad Banavali, Dr Vikas Ostwal, Dr Jimmy Mirani, Dr Anant Ramaswami, Dr. Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology 8
• RIGHT STUDY (RAMUCIRUMAB IN INDIAN GASTRIC CANCERS — THERAPEUTIC SCENARIO AND NON TRIAL OUTCOMES) Co Principal Investigator Dr Vikas Ostwal Co-Principal Investigator Dr Jimmy Mirani Co Principal Investigator Dr Anant Ramaswamy
• Dr. Ketan Vagholkar, Jimmy Mirani, Urvashi Jain “Abdominal Complications of Typhoid Fever” J Surgery ISSN: 1584-9341 JOS, an open access journal Volume 10 Issue 4 9 April 2015
• Gemcitabine-cisplatin versus gemcitabine-oxaliplatin doublet chemotherapy in advanced gallbladder cancers: a match pair analysis. Jimmy Mirani, Chaitali Nashikkar2, Vikas Ostwal Anant Ramaswamy JOURNAL OF HEPATO-BILLIARY PANCREATIC SCIENCES VOL 24 ISSUE 5 MAY 2017
• Dr Vikas Ostwal, Dr Jimmy Mirani, Dr Vipul Doshi, Dr Anant Ramaswamy “Metastatic Anorectal Melanomas — An exploratory retrospective analysis on benefits of systemic therapy versus best supportive care“European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology”
• Dr Vikas Ostwal, Dr Jimmy Mirani , Dr Davinder Paul, Dr Vipul Doshi “Use of NACT- RT vs Neo Adjuvent Chemotherapy in Non Metastatic rectal Carcinoma” American Journal of Ano-Rectal Diseases Vol 68 10th December 2015.
• Dr. Jimmy Mirani, Dr Srinayan Katari, Dr Akshaya Shetty “Study of CSF & Radiological findings in Tuberculous Meningitis” Mediace,Pune May 2014
• Dr. Jimmy Mirani “A Rare Case Of Dengue Myositis” Mediace, Pune May 2014
• A manuscript titled Ramucirumab in Indian patients with advanced gastric cancer — Does borderline performance status and heavy burden of disease in real world practice impact clinical benefit? (jgc-2019-0094) Dr. Anant Ramaswamy, Dr Jimmy Mirani, Dr Vikas Ostwal, Dr Boman Dhabhar Journal of Gastric Cancer.
Effect of a Structured Teaching Module? Including Intensive Prophylactic Measures on Reducing the Incidence of Capecitabine-Induced Hand-Foot Syndrome: Results of a Prospective Randomized Phase 3 Study. The Oncologist Dr Vikas Ostwal, Dr Jimmy Mirani, Dr Ashwin Desouza, DrAnant Ramaswamy, Dr Tarachand Gupta, Neeta Chavan, Chaitali Nashikar