Dr. Ashutosh Baghel is one the renowned consultants in Mumbai with special interest in Robotic Urology, Andrology & Kidney Transplants. With more than 10 years of experience, he has performed more than 50 robotic urology surgeries and numerous renal transplants. Dr. Ashutosh also carries a versatile experience of managing patients badly affected during historical attacks in Mumbai. He has been trained under numerous renowned Surgeons and specialists.
- DNB Genitourinary Surgery (Urology), India
- MS (General Surgery), India
- MBBS, India
- Consultant Urologist, Andrologist and Renal Transplant Surgeon at various hospitals in Mumbai & Faridabad
- Worked as a professor to train Urology students
- Managed victims of two unfortunate events in 26/11 attack in 2008 and Mumbai train bomb blast in 2006
- Member of Urological Society of India (USI)
- Ex-member of European Urological Society
- EAU Member
- South Zone USI Member (SZUSI)
- MUS Member
- Training programme on simulated techniques in MINIMALLY INVASIVE TECHNOLOGY conducted at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, MUMBAI (2009).
- Training programme on Simulated Techniques in SUTURE PRACTICUM conducted at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, MUMBAI (2009).
Attended numerous Workshops and Conferences at Zonal, National and Tele-level. To name few – Recent advances in Endourology 2022, USICON 2021, USICON 2018, SZUSICON 2014 & 2015, AMASICON 2009, ACRSICON 2008