To add to the comfort of the senior citizens and assist them more effectively Wockhardt hospital launched a senior citizen deskin its Nashik hospital. Vinod Sawantwadkar informed that there is a need of such initiative to help out the elderly.
The desk will solve all queries of senior citizen patients. It will also coordinate on registration, appointment for OPD,IP admission, estimates for surgeries ,health checkups, appointment and billings, investigations reports dispatch, wheel chair assist ,OPD billing, consultation and house-keeping coordination.
Wockhardt Nashik has also launched a senior citizen card and dedicated helpline to assist the elderly.Call our Senior Citizen 24x7 helpline number: 8530044446
Source – Lokmat times, Pudhari.
- Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October09 Oct, 2018
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018
- Mumbai’s Wockhardt hospital becomes the first one in India to have ENLS certified emergency staff12 Aug, 2018
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018