To add to the comfort of the senior citizens and assist them more effectively Wockhardt hospital launched a senior citizen deskin its Nashik hospital. Vinod Sawantwadkar informed that there is a need of such initiative to help out the elderly.
The desk will solve all queries of senior citizen patients. It will also coordinate on registration, appointment for OPD,IP admission, estimates for surgeries ,health checkups, appointment and billings, investigations reports dispatch, wheel chair assist ,OPD billing, consultation and house-keeping coordination.
Wockhardt Nashik has also launched a senior citizen card and dedicated helpline to assist the elderly.Call our Senior Citizen 24x7 helpline number: 8530044446
Source – Lokmat times, Pudhari.
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018
- Leptospirosis claims three lives in Mumbai04 Jul, 2018
- Expert says potholes lead to physical and mental stress in people during monsoons04 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai sees six dengue cases after first spell of monsoon04 Jul, 2018
- Lupus – The Disease That Can Present Just With Joint Pains Initially04 Jul, 2018
- Do you have a 'Numb Thumb'?04 Jul, 2018
- Push ‘Code White’ for seizures and strokes03 Jul, 2018