To add to the comfort of the senior citizens and assist them more effectively Wockhardt hospital launched a senior citizen deskin its Nashik hospital. Vinod Sawantwadkar informed that there is a need of such initiative to help out the elderly.
The desk will solve all queries of senior citizen patients. It will also coordinate on registration, appointment for OPD,IP admission, estimates for surgeries ,health checkups, appointment and billings, investigations reports dispatch, wheel chair assist ,OPD billing, consultation and house-keeping coordination.
Wockhardt Nashik has also launched a senior citizen card and dedicated helpline to assist the elderly.Call our Senior Citizen 24x7 helpline number: 8530044446
Source – Lokmat times, Pudhari.
- How Gujarat teen who attempted suicide found his voice after 3 years in Mumbai26 Apr, 2018
- Make Time for your health11 Apr, 2018
- Social acceptance helps reduce impact of autism, say doctors02 Apr, 2018
- News on the increase in Osteoarthritis in women and how to deal with it25 Mar, 2018
- Woman saves husband by donating part of her liver20 Mar, 2018
- Healthcare Provision Positive for Industry02 Feb, 2018
- 35 liver recipients, donors to take part in (Mumbai Marathon) Dream Run representing Wockhardt Hospital SOBO17 Jan, 2018
- Infant swallows pin,saved after surgery01 Dec, 2017
- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor28 Nov, 2017
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017