Mr. Sandip Kasliwal (age 51) from Jalgaon has lost hope due to his long last liver diseases and he was admitted many times in different hospitals in Aurangabad & Jalgaon. Last year in the month of August he and his wife Mrs Manju Kasliwal met Dr. Gaurav Gupta and team in Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai Central & after observation and understanding of this case Dr. Gaurav Gupta suggested them live donor transplant where Mrs Manju Kasliwal agreed for liver donation. In the month of October 2017 Wockhardt Hospital, has conducted Successfully liver transplant procedure and now Mr. Kasliwal is living Normal life.
Above case study we presented in the press conference where major media houses reporter /Senior reporter interacted with Kasliwal family, Dr. Amit Gupte & Dr. Gaurav Gupta.
Big congratulations to Dr. Gaurav Gupta and Dr. Amit Gupte from Wockhardt Hospitals Mumbai Central and clinical team members who proved “Life wins’.
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018