Mr. Sandip Kasliwal (age 51) from Jalgaon has lost hope due to his long last liver diseases and he was admitted many times in different hospitals in Aurangabad & Jalgaon. Last year in the month of August he and his wife Mrs Manju Kasliwal met Dr. Gaurav Gupta and team in Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai Central & after observation and understanding of this case Dr. Gaurav Gupta suggested them live donor transplant where Mrs Manju Kasliwal agreed for liver donation. In the month of October 2017 Wockhardt Hospital, has conducted Successfully liver transplant procedure and now Mr. Kasliwal is living Normal life.
Above case study we presented in the press conference where major media houses reporter /Senior reporter interacted with Kasliwal family, Dr. Amit Gupte & Dr. Gaurav Gupta.
Big congratulations to Dr. Gaurav Gupta and Dr. Amit Gupte from Wockhardt Hospitals Mumbai Central and clinical team members who proved “Life wins’.
- Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October09 Oct, 2018
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018
- Mumbai’s Wockhardt hospital becomes the first one in India to have ENLS certified emergency staff12 Aug, 2018
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018