Mr. Sandip Kasliwal (age 51) from Jalgaon has lost hope due to his long last liver diseases and he was admitted many times in different hospitals in Aurangabad & Jalgaon. Last year in the month of August he and his wife Mrs Manju Kasliwal met Dr. Gaurav Gupta and team in Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai Central & after observation and understanding of this case Dr. Gaurav Gupta suggested them live donor transplant where Mrs Manju Kasliwal agreed for liver donation. In the month of October 2017 Wockhardt Hospital, has conducted Successfully liver transplant procedure and now Mr. Kasliwal is living Normal life.
Above case study we presented in the press conference where major media houses reporter /Senior reporter interacted with Kasliwal family, Dr. Amit Gupte & Dr. Gaurav Gupta.
Big congratulations to Dr. Gaurav Gupta and Dr. Amit Gupte from Wockhardt Hospitals Mumbai Central and clinical team members who proved “Life wins’.
- 83-Year-Old Woman Suffering From Heart Attack Successfully Treated With TAVR Procedure27 Feb, 2020
- Wockhardt Doctors Remove 1.5 Inch Bottle Cap Stuck In An Infant's Throat19 Feb, 2020
- Life Wins: Successful Brain surgery gave new lease of Life to a Ghana Student12 Feb, 2020
- 70 Year Old Businessman Heart Stopped Beating for 10 Minutes Was Revived by Wockhardt Team12 Feb, 2020
- New technique of joint replacement surgery a boon for elderly patients at Wockhardt hospital, Nashik30 Jan, 2020
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019