Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October
Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road which is a part of hospitals chain of Wockhardt Group is embarking on a month long campaign to create awareness about breast cancer with the help of their all female doctors, nurses’ security guards and housekeeping staff. On the occasion of breast cancer awareness month all female staff will wear maximum pink dress in October and at the same time they will discuss about breast cancer awareness details with all female OPT and IPD patients.
On this occasion Ravi Hirwani – Centre Head Wockhardt Hospitals, Mira Road said, "Many of us are aware about the colour pink being an international symbol of breast cancer awareness. Every October, people all around the world sport the colour to support the breast cancer awareness month. It could be in the form of pink ribbons, pink lapel pins or by simply wearing the colour, so we decided make awareness about breast cancer in this month by using maximum pink colour. We have 70 per cent female staff in our hospitals and they all will make awareness about cancer prevention among our patients and their relatives regularly in this month."
- Wockhardt starts e-consultation amidst lockdown31 Mar, 2020
- 83-Year-Old Woman Suffering From Heart Attack Successfully Treated With TAVR Procedure27 Feb, 2020
- Wockhardt Doctors Remove 1.5 Inch Bottle Cap Stuck In An Infant's Throat19 Feb, 2020
- Life Wins: Successful Brain surgery gave new lease of Life to a Ghana Student12 Feb, 2020
- 70 Year Old Businessman Heart Stopped Beating for 10 Minutes Was Revived by Wockhardt Team12 Feb, 2020
- New technique of joint replacement surgery a boon for elderly patients at Wockhardt hospital, Nashik30 Jan, 2020
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019