"Wocklap – 2016" – Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Live Workshop conducted by doctors of Wockhardt Rajkot received overwhelming participation. Moreover it has been acknowledged, appreciated and accredited loudly by fraternity of External Medical Delegates, Faculties and Patrons & was an academic session for all of them.
Such event would create a Unique Standing and Impression for doctors in Medical Feternity of Saurasthra and together engaging them for academic perspective too.
It has been acknowledged by the Covidien too that in last 3 yrs, they conducted around 20 live workshop like this in different part of india and this event at Rajkot was the most successful which they witnessed after long time.
Special thanks to Dr Nikunj Patel and Covidien rep Mr Ashwin for creating and conceptualizing this platform.
102 Delegates, 13 Faculties, 2 Patrons and 1 National Faculties made their gracious presence at this live workshop. Truly an outstanding success for Wockhardt Rajkot!!!
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018