"Wocklap – 2016" – Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Live Workshop conducted by doctors of Wockhardt Rajkot received overwhelming participation. Moreover it has been acknowledged, appreciated and accredited loudly by fraternity of External Medical Delegates, Faculties and Patrons & was an academic session for all of them.
Such event would create a Unique Standing and Impression for doctors in Medical Feternity of Saurasthra and together engaging them for academic perspective too.
It has been acknowledged by the Covidien too that in last 3 yrs, they conducted around 20 live workshop like this in different part of india and this event at Rajkot was the most successful which they witnessed after long time.
Special thanks to Dr Nikunj Patel and Covidien rep Mr Ashwin for creating and conceptualizing this platform.
102 Delegates, 13 Faculties, 2 Patrons and 1 National Faculties made their gracious presence at this live workshop. Truly an outstanding success for Wockhardt Rajkot!!!
- How Gujarat teen who attempted suicide found his voice after 3 years in Mumbai26 Apr, 2018
- Make Time for your health11 Apr, 2018
- Social acceptance helps reduce impact of autism, say doctors02 Apr, 2018
- News on the increase in Osteoarthritis in women and how to deal with it25 Mar, 2018
- Woman saves husband by donating part of her liver20 Mar, 2018
- Healthcare Provision Positive for Industry02 Feb, 2018
- 35 liver recipients, donors to take part in (Mumbai Marathon) Dream Run representing Wockhardt Hospital SOBO17 Jan, 2018
- Infant swallows pin,saved after surgery01 Dec, 2017
- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor28 Nov, 2017
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017