"Wocklap – 2016" – Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Live Workshop conducted by doctors of Wockhardt Rajkot received overwhelming participation. Moreover it has been acknowledged, appreciated and accredited loudly by fraternity of External Medical Delegates, Faculties and Patrons & was an academic session for all of them.
Such event would create a Unique Standing and Impression for doctors in Medical Feternity of Saurasthra and together engaging them for academic perspective too.
It has been acknowledged by the Covidien too that in last 3 yrs, they conducted around 20 live workshop like this in different part of india and this event at Rajkot was the most successful which they witnessed after long time.
Special thanks to Dr Nikunj Patel and Covidien rep Mr Ashwin for creating and conceptualizing this platform.
102 Delegates, 13 Faculties, 2 Patrons and 1 National Faculties made their gracious presence at this live workshop. Truly an outstanding success for Wockhardt Rajkot!!!
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018
- Mumbai’s Wockhardt hospital becomes the first one in India to have ENLS certified emergency staff12 Aug, 2018
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018
- Leptospirosis claims three lives in Mumbai04 Jul, 2018