"Wocklap – 2016" – Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Live Workshop conducted by doctors of Wockhardt Rajkot received overwhelming participation. Moreover it has been acknowledged, appreciated and accredited loudly by fraternity of External Medical Delegates, Faculties and Patrons & was an academic session for all of them.
Such event would create a Unique Standing and Impression for doctors in Medical Feternity of Saurasthra and together engaging them for academic perspective too.
It has been acknowledged by the Covidien too that in last 3 yrs, they conducted around 20 live workshop like this in different part of india and this event at Rajkot was the most successful which they witnessed after long time.
Special thanks to Dr Nikunj Patel and Covidien rep Mr Ashwin for creating and conceptualizing this platform.
102 Delegates, 13 Faculties, 2 Patrons and 1 National Faculties made their gracious presence at this live workshop. Truly an outstanding success for Wockhardt Rajkot!!!
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018
- Leptospirosis claims three lives in Mumbai04 Jul, 2018
- Expert says potholes lead to physical and mental stress in people during monsoons04 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai sees six dengue cases after first spell of monsoon04 Jul, 2018
- Lupus – The Disease That Can Present Just With Joint Pains Initially04 Jul, 2018
- Do you have a 'Numb Thumb'?04 Jul, 2018
- Push ‘Code White’ for seizures and strokes03 Jul, 2018