"Wocklap – 2016" – Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Live Workshop conducted by doctors of Wockhardt Rajkot received overwhelming participation. Moreover it has been acknowledged, appreciated and accredited loudly by fraternity of External Medical Delegates, Faculties and Patrons & was an academic session for all of them.
Such event would create a Unique Standing and Impression for doctors in Medical Feternity of Saurasthra and together engaging them for academic perspective too.
It has been acknowledged by the Covidien too that in last 3 yrs, they conducted around 20 live workshop like this in different part of india and this event at Rajkot was the most successful which they witnessed after long time.
Special thanks to Dr Nikunj Patel and Covidien rep Mr Ashwin for creating and conceptualizing this platform.
102 Delegates, 13 Faculties, 2 Patrons and 1 National Faculties made their gracious presence at this live workshop. Truly an outstanding success for Wockhardt Rajkot!!!
- Wockhardt starts e-consultation amidst lockdown31 Mar, 2020
- 83-Year-Old Woman Suffering From Heart Attack Successfully Treated With TAVR Procedure27 Feb, 2020
- Wockhardt Doctors Remove 1.5 Inch Bottle Cap Stuck In An Infant's Throat19 Feb, 2020
- Life Wins: Successful Brain surgery gave new lease of Life to a Ghana Student12 Feb, 2020
- 70 Year Old Businessman Heart Stopped Beating for 10 Minutes Was Revived by Wockhardt Team12 Feb, 2020
- New technique of joint replacement surgery a boon for elderly patients at Wockhardt hospital, Nashik30 Jan, 2020
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019