- Gold Greentech award for ‘Employee Engagement’
- Gold Greentech award for ‘HR Leader’- Dr. Rajani Tewari
Wockhardt Hospitals, a reputed chain of tertiary care multi specialty hospitals in India firmly believes that its employees are its greatest strength. At the 6th Annual Greentech HR Award recently concluded in Mumbai, Wockhardt Hospitals was conferred with Gold for ‘Employee Engagement’ in the organisation category. Also Dr. Rajani Tewari, Head HR, Wockhardt Hospitals, was conferred with Gold Greentech award for ‘HR Leader’.
Greentech HR award serves as a catalyst to understand the intrinsic value of Human Resource management in business excellence. Evaluation of Greentech HR award is an intensive process with nominations evaluated by experts from the Government, Academia and Industry. The awards are presented to companies demonstrating highest level of commitment to HR practices.
Expressing her pleasure over the award wins, Ms. Zahabiya Khorakiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt Hospitals, said, “I am elated and proud to have the bright HR leader- Dr. Rajani Tewari associated with our organisation. Dr. Rajani is ambitious and also works very hard to achieve her set goals. She takes the best care of my asset-my employees.”
On receiving the award, Dr. Rajani Tewari said, “Winning the Gold Greentech award for ‘HR Leader’ is indeed a proud moment for me. The award brings with itself higher responsibilities. I would like to thank my team for their contribution.”
Wockhardt Hospitals has a robust learning and development programme designed for all its employees. Separate modules are worked out for Training and Organization Development, Service Excellence, Competency Awareness Program, Assessor Certification Program, In-house Development & Assessment Centres, etc. Wockhardt hospitals also has various internal programmes arranged for their nurses, doctors, staff and all other employees of the hospital promoting a happy work culture.
- Wockhardt starts e-consultation amidst lockdown31 Mar, 2020
- 83-Year-Old Woman Suffering From Heart Attack Successfully Treated With TAVR Procedure27 Feb, 2020
- Wockhardt Doctors Remove 1.5 Inch Bottle Cap Stuck In An Infant's Throat19 Feb, 2020
- Life Wins: Successful Brain surgery gave new lease of Life to a Ghana Student12 Feb, 2020
- 70 Year Old Businessman Heart Stopped Beating for 10 Minutes Was Revived by Wockhardt Team12 Feb, 2020
- New technique of joint replacement surgery a boon for elderly patients at Wockhardt hospital, Nashik30 Jan, 2020
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019