Wockhardt Hospitals Nashik a part of reputed chain of tertiary care super specialty hospitals in India, has won the AHPI (Association of Healthcare providers India) award 2016 for Nursing Excellence. The hospital highlighted the various activities done by the nursing department while taking care of our patients which included robust recruiting processes, strong support for nursing associates in the form of training programs, employee feedback, competency assessments.
The hospital also detailed the various safety processes followed by nurses to ensure at Wockhardt Hospitals Life Wins always. Making the induction for a new nurse smooth helps a long way and that’s what was emphasized our Buddy system concept and our FON audits.
According to Dr. Clive Fernandes, Group Clinical Director Wockhardt Group Hospitals “Nursing is the backbone of the healthcare industry as nurses spend most of their time with our patients. A patient may not remember their name but will never forget the healing touch they give. We have empowered our nursing associates and this award is a testimony to the excellent care they provide to our patients. We are extremely proud of our Nursing Team
Ms. Zahabiya Khorakiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt Hospitals said, each award bears testimony to our efforts of providing quality care to our patients. It also demonstrates the effort we put into training our people (medical, nursing, paramedics) in order to ensure that there is no compromise whatsoever with our patients’ health and well-being. We will continue doing our best for our patients and the society at large.”
Wockhardt Hospitals has a robust learning and development programme designed for all its employees. Separate modules are worked out for Training and Organization Development, Service Excellence, Competency Awareness Program, Assessor Certification Program, In-house Development & Assessment Centres, etc
- Wockhardt starts e-consultation amidst lockdown31 Mar, 2020
- 83-Year-Old Woman Suffering From Heart Attack Successfully Treated With TAVR Procedure27 Feb, 2020
- Wockhardt Doctors Remove 1.5 Inch Bottle Cap Stuck In An Infant's Throat19 Feb, 2020
- Life Wins: Successful Brain surgery gave new lease of Life to a Ghana Student12 Feb, 2020
- 70 Year Old Businessman Heart Stopped Beating for 10 Minutes Was Revived by Wockhardt Team12 Feb, 2020
- New technique of joint replacement surgery a boon for elderly patients at Wockhardt hospital, Nashik30 Jan, 2020
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019