Wockhardt Hospitals Nashik a part of reputed chain of tertiary care super specialty hospitals in India, has won the AHPI (Association of Healthcare providers India) award 2016 for Nursing Excellence. The hospital highlighted the various activities done by the nursing department while taking care of our patients which included robust recruiting processes, strong support for nursing associates in the form of training programs, employee feedback, competency assessments.
The hospital also detailed the various safety processes followed by nurses to ensure at Wockhardt Hospitals Life Wins always. Making the induction for a new nurse smooth helps a long way and that’s what was emphasized our Buddy system concept and our FON audits.
According to Dr. Clive Fernandes, Group Clinical Director Wockhardt Group Hospitals “Nursing is the backbone of the healthcare industry as nurses spend most of their time with our patients. A patient may not remember their name but will never forget the healing touch they give. We have empowered our nursing associates and this award is a testimony to the excellent care they provide to our patients. We are extremely proud of our Nursing Team
Ms. Zahabiya Khorakiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt Hospitals said, each award bears testimony to our efforts of providing quality care to our patients. It also demonstrates the effort we put into training our people (medical, nursing, paramedics) in order to ensure that there is no compromise whatsoever with our patients’ health and well-being. We will continue doing our best for our patients and the society at large.”
Wockhardt Hospitals has a robust learning and development programme designed for all its employees. Separate modules are worked out for Training and Organization Development, Service Excellence, Competency Awareness Program, Assessor Certification Program, In-house Development & Assessment Centres, etc
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO Launches a Diabetes Clinic Powered by Wellthy Therapeutics10 Dec, 2018