Wockhardt Hospitals Nashik a part of reputed chain of tertiary care super specialty hospitals in India, has won the AHPI (Association of Healthcare providers India) award 2016 for Nursing Excellence. The hospital highlighted the various activities done by the nursing department while taking care of our patients which included robust recruiting processes, strong support for nursing associates in the form of training programs, employee feedback, competency assessments.
The hospital also detailed the various safety processes followed by nurses to ensure at Wockhardt Hospitals Life Wins always. Making the induction for a new nurse smooth helps a long way and that’s what was emphasized our Buddy system concept and our FON audits.
According to Dr. Clive Fernandes, Group Clinical Director Wockhardt Group Hospitals “Nursing is the backbone of the healthcare industry as nurses spend most of their time with our patients. A patient may not remember their name but will never forget the healing touch they give. We have empowered our nursing associates and this award is a testimony to the excellent care they provide to our patients. We are extremely proud of our Nursing Team
Ms. Zahabiya Khorakiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt Hospitals said, each award bears testimony to our efforts of providing quality care to our patients. It also demonstrates the effort we put into training our people (medical, nursing, paramedics) in order to ensure that there is no compromise whatsoever with our patients’ health and well-being. We will continue doing our best for our patients and the society at large.”
Wockhardt Hospitals has a robust learning and development programme designed for all its employees. Separate modules are worked out for Training and Organization Development, Service Excellence, Competency Awareness Program, Assessor Certification Program, In-house Development & Assessment Centres, etc
- How Gujarat teen who attempted suicide found his voice after 3 years in Mumbai26 Apr, 2018
- Make Time for your health11 Apr, 2018
- Social acceptance helps reduce impact of autism, say doctors02 Apr, 2018
- News on the increase in Osteoarthritis in women and how to deal with it25 Mar, 2018
- Woman saves husband by donating part of her liver20 Mar, 2018
- Healthcare Provision Positive for Industry02 Feb, 2018
- 35 liver recipients, donors to take part in (Mumbai Marathon) Dream Run representing Wockhardt Hospital SOBO17 Jan, 2018
- Infant swallows pin,saved after surgery01 Dec, 2017
- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor28 Nov, 2017
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017