Wockhardt Hospitals Nashik a part of reputed chain of tertiary care super specialty hospitals in India, has won the AHPI (Association of Healthcare providers India) award 2016 for Nursing Excellence. The hospital highlighted the various activities done by the nursing department while taking care of our patients which included robust recruiting processes, strong support for nursing associates in the form of training programs, employee feedback, competency assessments.
The hospital also detailed the various safety processes followed by nurses to ensure at Wockhardt Hospitals Life Wins always. Making the induction for a new nurse smooth helps a long way and that’s what was emphasized our Buddy system concept and our FON audits.
According to Dr. Clive Fernandes, Group Clinical Director Wockhardt Group Hospitals “Nursing is the backbone of the healthcare industry as nurses spend most of their time with our patients. A patient may not remember their name but will never forget the healing touch they give. We have empowered our nursing associates and this award is a testimony to the excellent care they provide to our patients. We are extremely proud of our Nursing Team
Ms. Zahabiya Khorakiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt Hospitals said, each award bears testimony to our efforts of providing quality care to our patients. It also demonstrates the effort we put into training our people (medical, nursing, paramedics) in order to ensure that there is no compromise whatsoever with our patients’ health and well-being. We will continue doing our best for our patients and the society at large.”
Wockhardt Hospitals has a robust learning and development programme designed for all its employees. Separate modules are worked out for Training and Organization Development, Service Excellence, Competency Awareness Program, Assessor Certification Program, In-house Development & Assessment Centres, etc
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018
- Mumbai’s Wockhardt hospital becomes the first one in India to have ENLS certified emergency staff12 Aug, 2018
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018
- Leptospirosis claims three lives in Mumbai04 Jul, 2018