World’s renowned cardiologists along with cardiac specialists from Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot, to perform Angioplasties at the complex angioplasty workshop with the ‘pioneer of Angioplasty-Dr. Mathew Samuel’
Rajkot: A one-day workshop on performing complex angioplasty procedures will be conducted by renowned cardiologist from India, Dr. Samuel Mathew at N M Virani Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot on the March 12, 2016. In this workshop, interventional cardiologists from Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot, in association with Dr. Samuel Mathew will be performing complex angioplasty procedures at the two advanced Cath labs of the hospital.
Dr. Samuel Mathew is the recipient of the prestigious Padmashree National Award in 2000, the prestigious Dr. B C Roy National award in recognition of services in the development of speciality of cardiology in 1996 and many other honorable national awards and recognitions. Dr.Samuel is pioneer of Angioplasty in India and has performed successfully more than 10000 angioplasties.
A team of interventional cardiologists from N M Virani Wockhardt Hospital comprising Dr. Shrenik Doshi, Dr. Kapil Virparia, Dr. Dharmesh Solanki and Dr.Jaydeep Desai along with the renowned Dr. Samuel Mathew will conduct procedures at the workshop and perform the angioplasty procedure on patients suffering from CTO (Chronic Total Occlusion), Calcified Blockages in Coronary artery, Left main disease, Refused CABG, Failed/Abandoned angioplasty, multiple blockages in the arteries. The screening for these patients will start from March 1, 2016.
Renowned cardiologist, Dr. Samuel Mathew is excited to be a part of the workshop and says, “Treating complex cardiac disorders is becoming increasingly important in India where heart disease has become a major reason for fatality. This workshop will help cardiologists understand the latest technique available to treat complex cases through angioplasty. I am happy that Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot, has provided such a unique platform and facility to conduct this workshop.”
For Registration or further information about the workshop, please contact: Ketal Joshi: M: 9586120202
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018
- Mumbai’s Wockhardt hospital becomes the first one in India to have ENLS certified emergency staff12 Aug, 2018
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018
- Leptospirosis claims three lives in Mumbai04 Jul, 2018