World’s renowned cardiologists along with cardiac specialists from Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot, to perform Angioplasties at the complex angioplasty workshop with the ‘pioneer of Angioplasty-Dr. Mathew Samuel’
Rajkot: A one-day workshop on performing complex angioplasty procedures will be conducted by renowned cardiologist from India, Dr. Samuel Mathew at N M Virani Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot on the March 12, 2016. In this workshop, interventional cardiologists from Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot, in association with Dr. Samuel Mathew will be performing complex angioplasty procedures at the two advanced Cath labs of the hospital.
Dr. Samuel Mathew is the recipient of the prestigious Padmashree National Award in 2000, the prestigious Dr. B C Roy National award in recognition of services in the development of speciality of cardiology in 1996 and many other honorable national awards and recognitions. Dr.Samuel is pioneer of Angioplasty in India and has performed successfully more than 10000 angioplasties.
A team of interventional cardiologists from N M Virani Wockhardt Hospital comprising Dr. Shrenik Doshi, Dr. Kapil Virparia, Dr. Dharmesh Solanki and Dr.Jaydeep Desai along with the renowned Dr. Samuel Mathew will conduct procedures at the workshop and perform the angioplasty procedure on patients suffering from CTO (Chronic Total Occlusion), Calcified Blockages in Coronary artery, Left main disease, Refused CABG, Failed/Abandoned angioplasty, multiple blockages in the arteries. The screening for these patients will start from March 1, 2016.
Renowned cardiologist, Dr. Samuel Mathew is excited to be a part of the workshop and says, “Treating complex cardiac disorders is becoming increasingly important in India where heart disease has become a major reason for fatality. This workshop will help cardiologists understand the latest technique available to treat complex cases through angioplasty. I am happy that Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot, has provided such a unique platform and facility to conduct this workshop.”
For Registration or further information about the workshop, please contact: Ketal Joshi: M: 9586120202
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018