Wockhardt Hospitals only hospital across the continent to get recognition at the function held in Malaysia in across various different categories
Mumbai :Wockhardt Hospitals, known for delivering the best medical facilities and patient care won numerous HR Awards at the just concluded The Golden Globe Tiger Award 2015 and The Best Employer Brand Awards 2015 in Malaysia for various categories.
The hospital won in multiple categories at The Golden Globe Tigers Award – 2015 platform, including Dream Company to work for, Best Training Initiative in Healthcare, Best Organization Development Program 2015, Chief Development Officer, CHRO of the year. At the Best Employer Brand Awards – 2015 platform, including Dream Company to work for, Dream Employer of the year, Women Super Achiever Award, CHRO of the year. 128 organizations among 32 countries across Asia and Africa participated in these awards.
Wockhardt Hospitals efforts in this areas like Training and Organization Development be it Service Excellence, Competency Awareness Program, Assessor Certification Program, In-house Development & Assessment Centres were major contributors for the success for these awards.
On behalf of the hospital, the award was received by Mr. Amiya Sahoo, DGM – HR, Wockhardt Hospitals, and Ms. Amrapali Dubey, Sr. Manager – Organization Development, Wockhardt Hospitals.
Speaking about the recognition received Zahabiya Khorakiwala, MD, Wockhardt Hospitals, said, “We are honoured to be the only healthcare provider to receive these prestigious awards on behalf of the entire Wockhardians. The hard work put in by not only the healthcare experts but all other departments of Wockhardt Hospital are been recognised in the form of this awards. These awards motivate us to learn and do more in the future in different way.”
Stressing on the significance of the recognition, Dr. Rajani Tewari, Head – HR, Wockhardt Hospitals, said, “These awards were testimony to our continuous efforts in innovative and engaging 360 degree HR process in the hospitals in each facility”
The Global Globe Tigers Summit hosted at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, recognizes best practices across all sectors including Banking & Insurance, Healthcare, Media, Logistics, Tele-Communications, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas etc. And the Summit is endorsed by Asian Confederation of Businesses, with a theme this year of “Building Sustainability for Organizational Excellence” where organizations like BMW, Nokia, Nestle, Pfizer, Siemens, Tata, SBI Life Insurance, Baker Hughes, RHB Banking Group were amongst the other winners. Delegates from 32 countries were present at this event.
About Wockhardt Hospitals
Wockhardt Hospitals is a chain of tertiary care super-specialty hospitals with facilities in Goa, Nagpur, Nasik, Vashi (Navi Mumbai), Rajkot, Surat, Mira Road and South Mumbai. All Wockhardt Hospitals have state-of-the-art infrastructure and globally benchmarked processes to enable Patient Care & Safety. Wockhardt Hospitals Ltd. is one of the few professionally managed corporate hospital groups in the country which put patient safety and quality of care at the core of its strategy. The overall 1600 bedded hospitals have over 1000 Standard Operating Procedures or Protocols for both clinical and non-clinical processes in place. The guiding philosophy is to serve and enrich the Quality of Life patients.
For further information please contact:
Varsha Vasu | firstname.lastname@example.org | 9833610164
Renuka Bhide | email@example.com | 9819553192
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO Launches a Diabetes Clinic Powered by Wellthy Therapeutics10 Dec, 2018
- Key to saving your life: Don't lock your phone03 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospitals awarded "Best clinical practices of the year award" at Navabharat Value Based Healthcare Summit and Awards 201815 Nov, 2018