'Nursing Excellence' Award presented to Ms. Sonymol K and Anand Galgali of N. M. Virani Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot on 23rd Feb. 2015 at the Second Global Conclave of Association of Healthcare Providers (India), (AHPI) held at Hyderabad, Telangana by the hands of Hon'ble Governor, Telangana Sri E.S.L. Narasimhan in the august presence of Dr. Girdhar Gyani- Director General, AHPI, Dr. Prem Nair - President, AHPI, Board Members of AHPI , dignitaries and delegates.
- Nursing Excellence Award to Ms. Sonymol K and Anand Galgali
- Nursing Excellence Award to Ms. Sonymol K and Anand Galgali, AHPI
Seen from the left are: Mr. Avinash Agarwal Centre Head-Nashik, Ms Sonymol K Nursing Head-Wockhardt Rajkot, Dr Parag Rindani Centre Head-SOBO, Dr Anand Galgali Administration- Wockhardt Rajkot.
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018
- Mumbai’s Wockhardt hospital becomes the first one in India to have ENLS certified emergency staff12 Aug, 2018
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018
- Leptospirosis claims three lives in Mumbai04 Jul, 2018