NEW DELHI: Mumbai-based Wockhardt plans to open two more hospitals in the country by 2017, taking its total tally to 11.
"We will be adding two hospitals -- one at Mumbai and another in Delhi. While the North Mumbai Hospital will be added in a couple of months, the Delhi hospital will be opened by 2017," Wockhardt Group Chairman Habil Khorakiwala told PTI.
- How Gujarat teen who attempted suicide found his voice after 3 years in Mumbai26 Apr, 2018
- Make Time for your health11 Apr, 2018
- Social acceptance helps reduce impact of autism, say doctors02 Apr, 2018
- News on the increase in Osteoarthritis in women and how to deal with it25 Mar, 2018
- Woman saves husband by donating part of her liver20 Mar, 2018
- Healthcare Provision Positive for Industry02 Feb, 2018
- 35 liver recipients, donors to take part in (Mumbai Marathon) Dream Run representing Wockhardt Hospital SOBO17 Jan, 2018
- Infant swallows pin,saved after surgery01 Dec, 2017
- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor28 Nov, 2017
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017