The Amarchand & Mangaldas team led by Mumbai based Corporate Partner, Ashish Jejurkar acted as the legal counsel for Wockhardt Hospitals Limited in connection with its strategic revenue sharing tie-up with the Umrao Institute of Medical Science and Research ('TUIMSAR').
TUIMSAR is a public charitable trust pursuant to which Wockhardt shall operate and manage Umrao Hospitals, a 330 bed super specialty tertiary care hospital situated at Mira Road, Mumbai under the 'Wockhardt Hospitals' brand name, conduct educational medical courses at the hospital and be entitled to all revenues from the operations of the hospital.
The Management and Operation Agreement and the Leave and License Agreement were executed on July 2014 with the deal closing in November 2014. KK Associates, Mumbai acted as the legal counsel to the Umrao Institute of Medical Science and Research.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014. Source: legalera.in
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018
- Leptospirosis claims three lives in Mumbai04 Jul, 2018
- Expert says potholes lead to physical and mental stress in people during monsoons04 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai sees six dengue cases after first spell of monsoon04 Jul, 2018
- Lupus – The Disease That Can Present Just With Joint Pains Initially04 Jul, 2018
- Do you have a 'Numb Thumb'?04 Jul, 2018
- Push ‘Code White’ for seizures and strokes03 Jul, 2018