The Amarchand & Mangaldas team led by Mumbai based Corporate Partner, Ashish Jejurkar acted as the legal counsel for Wockhardt Hospitals Limited in connection with its strategic revenue sharing tie-up with the Umrao Institute of Medical Science and Research ('TUIMSAR').
TUIMSAR is a public charitable trust pursuant to which Wockhardt shall operate and manage Umrao Hospitals, a 330 bed super specialty tertiary care hospital situated at Mira Road, Mumbai under the 'Wockhardt Hospitals' brand name, conduct educational medical courses at the hospital and be entitled to all revenues from the operations of the hospital.
The Management and Operation Agreement and the Leave and License Agreement were executed on July 2014 with the deal closing in November 2014. KK Associates, Mumbai acted as the legal counsel to the Umrao Institute of Medical Science and Research.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014. Source: legalera.in
- Wockhardt starts e-consultation amidst lockdown31 Mar, 2020
- 83-Year-Old Woman Suffering From Heart Attack Successfully Treated With TAVR Procedure27 Feb, 2020
- Wockhardt Doctors Remove 1.5 Inch Bottle Cap Stuck In An Infant's Throat19 Feb, 2020
- Life Wins: Successful Brain surgery gave new lease of Life to a Ghana Student12 Feb, 2020
- 70 Year Old Businessman Heart Stopped Beating for 10 Minutes Was Revived by Wockhardt Team12 Feb, 2020
- New technique of joint replacement surgery a boon for elderly patients at Wockhardt hospital, Nashik30 Jan, 2020
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019