The Amarchand & Mangaldas team led by Mumbai based Corporate Partner, Ashish Jejurkar acted as the legal counsel for Wockhardt Hospitals Limited in connection with its strategic revenue sharing tie-up with the Umrao Institute of Medical Science and Research ('TUIMSAR').
TUIMSAR is a public charitable trust pursuant to which Wockhardt shall operate and manage Umrao Hospitals, a 330 bed super specialty tertiary care hospital situated at Mira Road, Mumbai under the 'Wockhardt Hospitals' brand name, conduct educational medical courses at the hospital and be entitled to all revenues from the operations of the hospital.
The Management and Operation Agreement and the Leave and License Agreement were executed on July 2014 with the deal closing in November 2014. KK Associates, Mumbai acted as the legal counsel to the Umrao Institute of Medical Science and Research.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014. Source: legalera.in
- How Gujarat teen who attempted suicide found his voice after 3 years in Mumbai26 Apr, 2018
- Make Time for your health11 Apr, 2018
- Social acceptance helps reduce impact of autism, say doctors02 Apr, 2018
- News on the increase in Osteoarthritis in women and how to deal with it25 Mar, 2018
- Woman saves husband by donating part of her liver20 Mar, 2018
- Healthcare Provision Positive for Industry02 Feb, 2018
- 35 liver recipients, donors to take part in (Mumbai Marathon) Dream Run representing Wockhardt Hospital SOBO17 Jan, 2018
- Infant swallows pin,saved after surgery01 Dec, 2017
- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor28 Nov, 2017
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017