AHMEDABAD: A community based service for cardiac patients has been launched in Bardoli by Wockhardt Hospitals.
According to the hospital, the one-stop service for new patients with heart problems uses the very latest cardiology equipment to assess and diagnose in an efficient and effective way, helping to cut down on waiting times to see a specialist.
The hospital said that it will bring in expert cardiologists into the town every Thursday and on second and fourth Sundays between 12pm and 2pm.
Dr Kalpesh Malik, cardiologist at Wockhardt Hospitals, said, "This new service allows us to bring expert lifesaving cardiac care directly into the communities in and around Bardoli for the first time. Along with expert care, we are also cutting down on the amount of travelling for our patients."
Saturday, December 6, 2014. Source: Timesofindia
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018
- Mumbai’s Wockhardt hospital becomes the first one in India to have ENLS certified emergency staff12 Aug, 2018
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018
- Leptospirosis claims three lives in Mumbai04 Jul, 2018