In 2009, it sold 10 of its 17 hospitals to Fortis to repay debt.
Five years after selling over half of its hospitals to Fortis, privately held chain of tertiary care centres Wockhardt Hospitals is back on the expansion mode. It launched its 350-bed hospital in South Mumbai on Thursday by investing Rs 350 crore ($59 million), as per a company release.
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO Launches a Diabetes Clinic Powered by Wellthy Therapeutics10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018