Nagpur, May 3, 2014: Wockhardt Hospital, known for delivering the best medical facilities and patient care, launches a Wockhardt Heart Hospital for the people of Nagpur. The hospital has comprehensive facilities set up to cater to all cardiac-related problems.
The Nagpur hospital is well equipped with state-of-the-art technology and will have full-time cardiologists and cardio surgeons to drive the cardiac services. The ICU is managed and monitored round- the-clock by the cardiologists to ensure timely care during cardiac emergencies. The team will be ably supported by skilled and qualified nurses and care takers.
Wockhardt Group launches Wockhardt Heart Hospital in Nagpur
Speaking about the launch Ms. Zahabiya Khorakiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt Hospitals, said, “The newly launched Wockhardt Heart hospital is well equipped with state-of-the-art technology and we have ensured getting the maximum facilities available for heart treatment under one roof. Considering cardiac cases are on a rise in today’s population, it is our privilege to able to help the people of Nagpur with a specialised hospital.”
Guest of Honour, Padma Shri Dr. Mathew Samuel K also said, “Wockhardt as an entity is always engaged in patient care by providing quality services. By launching Wockhardt Heart Hospital, Nagpur, the group is taking efforts to provide the people of Nagpur and neighbouring cities with high quality service.”
Mr. Sunil Sahasrabuddhe, Center Head, Wockhardt Heart Hospital said, “With this launch, we take immense pride in being able to take patient care to a new level; the facility will be equipped by dedicated specialists and advanced new-age cath lab services. The structure of this hospital is designed in such a way that it meets all the requirements of the patient.”
Wockhardt Heart Hospital, Nagpur, is part of Wockhardt Hospitals – a chain of tertiary care super-specialty hospitals in India and this chain of hospitals is owned by the Wockhardt Ltd Group, a leading international Pharmaceutical and Healthcare company. Today, Wockhardt Heart Hospital, Nagpur is undoubtedly set to be a milestone in the medical map of Central India.
About Wockhardt Heart Hospital, Nagpur:
Wockhardt Heart Hospital, Nagpur, is part of Wockhardt Hospitals – a chain of tertiary care super-specialty hospitals in India. If Nagpur has come to be known as Central India's preferred medical destination, then Wockhardt Hospitals Group is the choice for healthcare.
Located in the heart of the city, the hospital has an expert team of cardiologists and cardio surgeons that drives the cardiac services at Wockhardt Heart Hospital, Nagpur. The ICU is managed and monitored round- the-clock by a team of cardiologists to ensure timely care in cardiac emergencies. This team is supported by skilled and qualified nurses known to be expert in quality patient care. All these services are supported strongly by advanced technology.
The coverage also appeared in:
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO Launches a Diabetes Clinic Powered by Wellthy Therapeutics10 Dec, 2018