Where Work is Clinical Precision Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD, WOCKHARDT HOSPITALS
The daughter of group chairman and CEO Habil Khorakiwala, has created a ‘quality’ vertical for the group. After three to four years of getting a broad exposure to the organization, Zahabiya pursued an MBA at ISB. Post-this, she got fully involved with Wockhardt Hospitals.
The Long, Hard Road
I worked with marketing representatives, just as I attended business, strategy and annual budgeting discussions.
Holding Her Own
My father has always played a mentoring role. Operationally, I have had the fredom to make my own decisions.
The senior most Harvard team once said they are enriched by learning’s from us. It made me realize our work is comparable to the best in the world.
SECRETS OF SUCCESS
There is no substitute for hard work. It’s also important to create a culture that magnifies the efforts of each individual.
- Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October09 Oct, 2018
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018
- Mumbai’s Wockhardt hospital becomes the first one in India to have ENLS certified emergency staff12 Aug, 2018
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018