Where Work is Clinical Precision Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD, WOCKHARDT HOSPITALS
The daughter of group chairman and CEO Habil Khorakiwala, has created a ‘quality’ vertical for the group. After three to four years of getting a broad exposure to the organization, Zahabiya pursued an MBA at ISB. Post-this, she got fully involved with Wockhardt Hospitals.
The Long, Hard Road
I worked with marketing representatives, just as I attended business, strategy and annual budgeting discussions.
Holding Her Own
My father has always played a mentoring role. Operationally, I have had the fredom to make my own decisions.
The senior most Harvard team once said they are enriched by learning’s from us. It made me realize our work is comparable to the best in the world.
SECRETS OF SUCCESS
There is no substitute for hard work. It’s also important to create a culture that magnifies the efforts of each individual.
- Wockhardt starts e-consultation amidst lockdown31 Mar, 2020
- 83-Year-Old Woman Suffering From Heart Attack Successfully Treated With TAVR Procedure27 Feb, 2020
- Wockhardt Doctors Remove 1.5 Inch Bottle Cap Stuck In An Infant's Throat19 Feb, 2020
- Life Wins: Successful Brain surgery gave new lease of Life to a Ghana Student12 Feb, 2020
- 70 Year Old Businessman Heart Stopped Beating for 10 Minutes Was Revived by Wockhardt Team12 Feb, 2020
- New technique of joint replacement surgery a boon for elderly patients at Wockhardt hospital, Nashik30 Jan, 2020
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019