A 12 month old baby of Goan origin, residing in Dubai underwent an endoscopic procedure to a 1.5cms stone in the urinary bladder recently.
The baby suffered from a history of urinary retention and recurrent infection. The parents of the baby consulted at a hospital in Dubai where the doctor diagnosed the baby and confirmed to the stone in the urinary bladder. The parents were advised to admit the baby for open surgery.
The parents of the baby decided to come down to Goa to do this surgery at NUSI Wockhardt Hospital. The baby was admitted under the care of Dr. Madhav D.Sanzgiri (MBBS, MS, MCH, DNB, FRCS) and underwent a detailed metabolic evaluation.
The stone was cleared in the endoscopic procedure and the baby was put on appropriate medical therapy for prevention of stone recurrence.
Wockhardt Hospitals, Goa is Goa’s first & only NABH accredited super specialty hospital offering comprehensive, end to end care in cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, orthopedics and joint replacement surgery.
Other key specialties include Minimal Access surgery, Internal medicine, Nephrology, Urology, Critical care, Cosmetology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Medical and Surgical Oncology along with Emergency & Trauma Services.
Wockhardt Institute of Aesthetics, a part of Wockhardt hospitals, started in May 2011 at Goa, was conceptualized keeping in perspective the growing demand of aesthetic & reconstructive procedures among men & women alike both from within the country as well as the world.
For further details, please contact: 0832-6684444
- Wockhardt starts e-consultation amidst lockdown31 Mar, 2020
- 83-Year-Old Woman Suffering From Heart Attack Successfully Treated With TAVR Procedure27 Feb, 2020
- Wockhardt Doctors Remove 1.5 Inch Bottle Cap Stuck In An Infant's Throat19 Feb, 2020
- 70 Year Old Businessman Heart Stopped Beating for 10 Minutes Was Revived by Wockhardt Team12 Feb, 2020
- Life Wins: Successful Brain surgery gave new lease of Life to a Ghana Student12 Feb, 2020
- New technique of joint replacement surgery a boon for elderly patients at Wockhardt hospital, Nashik30 Jan, 2020
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019