Dr. Suryashree Pandey
M.D. (Medicine), D.N.B. (Medicine), D.N.B. (Nephrology)
Associate Consultant – Nephrology
Dr. Suryashree Pandey, after completing her post-graduation in Internal Medicine from Government Medical College, Nagpur, worked as lecturer in Nephrology at Super-speciality Hospital, Nagpur. She did DNB in Nephrology from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. Later she worked as Assistant Professor in Nephrology at Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore.
• MBBS, Nagpur University in 1998
• M D in Internal Medicine. Nagpur University in 2003
• Diplomate Of National Board in Medicine Government Medical College, Nagpur) in 2004
• Diplomate Of National Board in Nephrology (Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi) in 2008
- Kidney transplantation
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Diabetic kidney disease
- Clinical Nephrology
- Glomerular diseases
- Renal diseases in Pregnancy
- Critical Care Nephrology
- Electrolyte disorders
- Academy of Medical Sciences
- Indian Society of Nephrology
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
- Nagpur Nephrology Society
- Consultant Nephrologist &Transplant Physician, Wockhardt Hospitals Nagpur, from Sept 2009 till date
- Research Officer/ Assistant Professor in Department of Nephrology, Christian Medical College Vellore, Tamil Nadu from August 2008 to August 2009
- Senior Resident in Nephrology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi from April 2008- July2008
- Fellow Department of, Nephrology, Sir GangaRaml Hospital New Delhi from October 2004- Mar 2008
- Lecturer in Nephrology, Superspeciality Hospital & Post Graduate Institute, Government
- Medical College, Nagpur from January 2004 -September 2004
- Junior Resident in Internal Medicine, Govt. Medical College, Nagpur from April 2001- December 2003
- Medical Officer, Primary Health Care Centre, Amgaon, Dist. Gondia, Maharashtra, from March-2000 - March 2001
- Adult Polycystic Kidney Disease- An Observational Study, ISNSCON 2009, Kanyakumari.
- Granulomatous Interstitial Nephritis- A Clinicopathologic Study; ISNSCON 2009, Kanyakumari.
- A Case Control Study Of Mycophenolate And Steroids In IGA Nephropathy ISNCON 2008, Pune
Awards & Honors
- Credited for performing first paired kidney transplant in Vidarbha region in May 2016.