All Nation: +91-22 7159 6699
Email US: email@example.com
MBBS, M.S (Orthopaedics)
Consultant: Joint Replacement Surgery
Dr Niraj is an accomplished and trained Orthopedic & Joint Replacement surgeon. He specializes in minimally invasive and computer assisted knee and hip Replacement surgery. He did adult reconstruction felllowship at Tan Tock Seng hospital in Singapore. Thereafter he worked in Singapore at Changi general hospital in joint replacement and trauma divsion of orthopedic department for 3 years. He was felicitated with best doctors award at Changi General Hospital in 2014. He has vast experience in managing orthopaedic trauma involving pelvi-acetabulum fractures, polytrauma, open fractures, periprosthetic fractures and osteoporotic fractures. He has expertise in minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis for periarticular fractures and Ilizharow method used for infected non union and limb lengthening cases.
Currently Dr. Niraj Kasat is working as chief Joint Replacement Surgeon at Wockhardt Hospitals- Mira Road. Before joining Wockhardt Hospitals, Dr. Niraj has been associated with Changi General Hospital- Singapore, Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Central Railway Hospital, Mumbai and Bandra Bhabha Municipal Corporation Hospital.
• Sir Grant Medical College and JJ Group Of Hospitals, Mumbai - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) July1997 – January 2003
• Lokmanya Tilak Medical College and Municipal Hospital, Mumbai - Masters in Orthopaedics (M.S) February 2004 – April 2007
• Spine Fellowship, Korea University Medical Center; Seoul, South Korea. July 2011 to Dec 2011
• Adult Reconstruction Fellowship, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore October 2012 to April 2013
• Faculty National: AO Trauma course Aug 2014; Singapore
• Hip and knee joint replacement
The Umrao IMSRNear Railway Station,Mira Road (E)Dist. Thane,MumbaiMaharashtra,India - 401107
022 - 28556000/ 81081 81044
Call:022 - 28556000/ 81081 81044