All Nation: +91-22 7159 6699
Email US: firstname.lastname@example.org
M.B.B.S., D.N.B. (General Surgery),D.N.B. (Surgical Gastroenterology)
Consultant: GI Surgery, GI Cancers, Liver Transplantation.
Dr Imran Shaikh has more than 10 years of experience in the fields of Surgery and Surgical Gastroenterology. He specializes in the management of complex diseases of the abdomen (GI and HPB surgeries, GI cancers and Liver transplants). He is proficient in performing Minimal Access and Advanced Laparoscopic surgeries as well as open abdomen surgeries.
He has a number of research presentations, publications to his credit. He has been awarded the B Braun Medal and Scholarship for achievers in the field of GI surgery.
He is fellowship trained in HPB surgeries, Gastrointestinal cancers, Liver Transplants from the Freeman Institute, Newcastle, United Kingdom.
• DNB (GI, HPB Surgery, GI Cancers, Liver Transplants), Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
• Fellowship (HPB surgeries, Liver Transplants) Freeman Institute , United Kingdom
• Fellowship in HPB surgeries and GI cancers at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute, Lucknow
• Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic and Minimal Access Surgeries (FMAS), Coimbatore
• DNB (General Surgery), Mumbai Port Trust Hospital
• Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (F.M.A.S.), D.N.B. (Surgical Gastroenterology)
• MBBS, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
• Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgeries
• Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgeries
• Surgical Gastroenterology
• Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries
• Liver Transplant Surgeries
Sterling Wockhardt HospitalOn Sion Panvel ExpresswaySector 7,Vashi,Navi Mumbai – 400703